Private Car From Danang To Hanoi , Pick up at hotel, private house in Da Nang, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 600 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Danang to Hanoi by car
- 2 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 2.1 Frequently asked questions:
- 2.2 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to Hanoi?
- 2.3 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 2.4 3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang city to Hanoi city, no stop on the way?
- 2.5 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Hanoi city?
- 2.6 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Danang to Hanoi?
- 2.7 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Hanoi by car?
- 2.8 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Danang from Hanoi ?
- 2.9 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 3 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Danang to Hanoi by car
Transfer from Danang to Hanoi by private car will take about 15 hours (768 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical scenery along the way. private car from Danang to Hanoi with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee!
What to expect in standard trip
For those who are seeking the most comfort and flexible journey, a private car will be the best choice to get to Danang from Hanoi. It is not really economical but gives you more space of privacy. This option is suitable for a small group of friends or family who don’t like to follow any rules or schedules. Traveling by private car is also ideal for tourists loving to discover along Vietnam with magnificent Ho Chi Minh trail. It is surely an amazing adventure by stopping in Ninh Binh for famous Trang An Complex, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, Vinh City in Nghe An province, Quang Binh for UNESCO World Heritage Site of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, DMZ and Vinh Moc Tunnels in Quang Tri province, Hue Citadel…
Extra charges for other places
- Hue Citadel (upon request +20 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain. You may have a quick look at the citadel on your way from Danang to Dong Hoi.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +40 USD) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Direct transfer available.
- Service available both ways
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||600 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||655 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||780 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to Hanoi?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Danang to Hanoi, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang city to Hanoi city, no stop on the way?
Private car Danang to Hanoi city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Hanoi city?
The transfer from Da Nang to Hanoi, It takes about 15 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Danang to Hanoi?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Da Nang to Hanoi but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Hanoi by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Danang to Dong Hoi, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Lap An lagoon, La Vang Holy land, Hien Luong bridge, Vinh Moc tunnel (Upon request) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Danang from Hanoi ?
With Danang to Hanoi transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.