- 1 Transfer from Da Nang to Phong Nha by private car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 PRICE PER CAR
- 5 Frequently asked questions:
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to Phong Nha?
- 5.2 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Phong Nha, no stop on the way?
- 5.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Danang to Phong Nha?
- 5.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Danang to Phong Nha?
- 5.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Phong Nha by car?
- 5.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Da Nang to Phong Nha?
- 5.8 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Da Nang to Phong Nha by private car
Transfer from Da Nang to Phong Nha by private car will take about 6 hours (310 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical sceneries along the way. Traveling from Da Nang to Phong Nha by car with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee. Join us and take the opportunity to see the DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car is same price with this service.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day with Hoi An Private Car Company will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Phong Nha!
Extra charges for other places
- Hue Citadel (upon request +10 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Direct transfer available.
- Service available both ways
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
*Included:Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees and Airport Fees
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees
If you have a few days in Danang Center, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Danang to Ba Na Hills round trip by private car
- Danang to My Son Sanctuary round trip by privpate car
- Danang to Hue and round trip by private car
- Danang to Hoi An round trip by private car
See more trips from Danang at: Da Nang car rental
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to Phong Nha?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Danang to Phong Nha, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Phong Nha, no stop on the way?
Private car Da Nang to Phong Nha will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Danang to Phong Nha?
The transfer from Danang to Phong Nha, It takes about 6 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Danang to Phong Nha?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Da Nang to Phong Nha but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Phong Nha by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Da Nang to Phong Nha, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon, Hue Citadel (Upon request), Hien Luong bridge and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Da Nang to Phong Nha?
With Da Nang to Phong Nha transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)