Da Nang To Hue is almost the trip which is booked a lot by clients. Advantage of Da Nang city in the central Vietnam is that it not only is a modern city beside nice beaches with many hotels, new and beautiful resorts but also is a busy city with the international airport. Besides, Hue is a Heritage City with famous destinations, which remains traditional value about culture, history and architecture since Nguyen Dynasty.
Know this, Hoianprivatecarcompany introduces Hoi An Private Car service to help clients have the best choice that saves time and money.
Danang to Hue Transfer by Private Car
Transfer from Danang to Hue by private car will take roughly 2.5 hours (100 kilometers) when touring directly, but there are so many unforgettable sightseeing stops along the way that can’t be forgotten! Transport from Danang to Hue has now become the most famous way of journeying for tourists – unlike taking the train or bus, the aid of your own private car from Danang to Hue with professional driver makes this the best journey possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
We also provide Danang Airport to Hue by private car with same price.
The Price for Danang to Hue by Private car
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||47 USD /Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||52 USD /Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||65 USD /Car|
Please note that these prices are per vehicle, not per person, no hidden cost
Estimate Time: 2hrs for transfer, 1-2 hrs more for visiting and relaxing on the way.
Our Private car door to door service will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang City, and transfer to Hue. On the way you will have chance to visit:
- Hai Van Pass – the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam
- Lang Co beach – Aside from the 15 km of white beach on the East Sea, walking on the sand would be interesting.
Extra charges for Other Places
You can see The Map between Hue and Da Nang here
- My Son Sanctuary – 40$ – the ruins of Champa Kingdom’s Holy land. My Son Sanctuary is also a certified UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula – 12$ – The Highest Statue Lady Buddha, with an amazing overview to Da Nang City
- Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills – 30$ – newest addition to the long list of famous attractions in SunWorld Ba Na Hills. Golden Bridge went viral for its unusual architectural design, two giant hands holding a golden footbridge.
- The Museum of Cham Sculpture – 5$ – A museum of Champa People is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam.
- Elephant springs – 10$ – a peaceful and beautiful place for a swim. Elephant Spring has a series of small waterfalls and ponds in the middle of the mountain.
- Bach Ma National Park – 30$ – a bio-reserved filled with wide-variety of unique flora and fauna, natural pools and wonderful panoramic view of Hue province.
- An Bang Cemetery – 15$ – dubbed as the City of Dead. The cemetery is famous its luxurious and beautifully designed tombs.