Private Car From Da nang To Hue . Pick up at hotel, private house in Danang to hotel or Danang airport. The price is only from 47$ . The price is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab, Hotline ☎ 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Danang to Hue by private car
- 2 Da Nang to Hue Private Car Price
- 3 Frequently asked questions:
- 3.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Hue?
- 3.2 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Hue city, no stop on the way?
- 3.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Hue?
- 3.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Hue?
- 3.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Hue by car?
- 3.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Da Nang?
- 3.8 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Danang to Hue by private car
Transfer from Da nang to Hue by private car will take roughly 2.5 hours (100 kilometers) when touring directly, but there are so many unforgettable sightseeing stops along the way that can’t be forgotten! Transport from Danang to Hue has now become the most famous way of journeying for tourists – unlike taking the train or bus, the aid of your own private car from Danang to Hue with professional driver makes this the best journey possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
We also provide Danang Airport to Hue by private car with same price.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Danang to Hue by car (Note: You’ll miss the true beauty of the Hai Van Pass when travelling by train or bus)
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue.
You may request for round trip Danang – Hue – Danang on the same day (tick return option on booking form). In this option, you will visit Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon and can choose max 3 places (such as: Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, Tu Duc tomb, Hue citadel, Thien Mu pagoda) to visit when you arrive in Hue.
Extra charges for other places
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +12 USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that all represent one of earths elements. Scattered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +13 USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
Maybe you interesting: Hidden road Danang to Hue
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Da Nang to Hue Private Car Price
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hue sightseeing by private car
- Day trip Hue to Bach Ma National Park by private car
- Day trip Hue to DMZ by private car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by private car
- Day trip Hue to My Son by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Car Rental in Hue
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Hue?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Da Nang to Hue, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Hue city, no stop on the way?
Private car Da Nang to Hue city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Hue?
The transfer from Da Nang to Hue, It takes about 2.5- 3hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Da Nang to Hue but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Hue by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Da Nang to Hue, you will stop at Marble Mountains, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Ba Na Hill (Upon Request) , Spring Elephant (Upon Request) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Da Nang?
With Da Nang to Hue transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)