- 1 Transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang by Private Car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 PRICE PER CAR
- 5 Frequently asked questions:
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Dong Hoi to Da Nang?
- 5.2 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. How long does it take from our hotel in Dong Hoi to Da Nang city?
- 5.4 4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang?
- 5.5 5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Dong Hoi to Da Nang by car?
- 5.6 6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Danang to Dong Hoi?
- 5.7 7. How will we pay for the trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang by Private Car
Transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang by private car will take about 5 hours (267 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical scenery along the way. Hoi An Private Car Company private car from Dong Hoi Da Nang with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee! Join us and take the opportunity to see the Hue Citadel, DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
You may also request for a trip from Dong Hoi to Da Nang airport by private car and vice versa with same price.
What to expect in standard trip
Your Dong Hoi to Da Nang by car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will have a chance to visit:
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
After stopping at all stops on your Dong Hoi to Danang trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi city!
Extra charges for other places
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +10 USD) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
- Hue Citadel (upon request +8 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain. You may have a quick look at the citadel on your way from Dong Hoi to Da Nang.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Direct transfer available.
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
*Included:Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees and Airport Fees
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees ..
If you have a few days in Da Nang Center , you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Da Nang to Ba Na Hills round trip by private car
- Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary round trip by privpate car
- Da Nang to Hue and round trip by private car
- Da Nang to Vinpearl land round trip by private car
See more trips from Da Nang at: Da Nang car rental
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Dong Hoi to Da Nang?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Dong Hoi to Danang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Dong Hoi to Da Nang city?
The transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang, It takes about 5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Dong Hoi to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Dong Hoi to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Dong Hoi to Da Nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Dong Hoi to Danang, you will stop at Vinh Moc tunnel (Upon request), Hien Luong bridge, La Vang Holy land, Lap An lagoon, Hai Van Pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Danang to Dong Hoi?
With Dong Hoi to Danang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)