Private Car From Dong Hoi To Hoi An . Pick up at hotel, private house in Dong Hoi or Dong Hoi airport. The price is only from 139$ . The price is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab, Hotline ☎ 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by car
- 2 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 2.1 Included
- 2.2 Excluded
- 2.3 Frequently asked questions:
- 2.4 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Dong Hoi to Hoi An?
- 2.5 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 2.6 3. What is the price if we go directly from Dong Hoi city to Hoi An, no stop on the way?
- 2.7 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Dong Hoi city to Hoi An?
- 2.8 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An?
- 2.9 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Dong Hoi city to Hoi An by car?
- 2.10 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Dong Hoi city?
- 2.11 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 3 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by car
Transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by car will take about 5.5 hours (294 kilometers). However, you may enjoy several scenery and make quick stops along the way. The route from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car includes the Demilitarized Zone where the you’ll find historical sites that worth visiting. Private car Dong Hoi to Hoi An with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car is same price with this service.
What to expect in standard trip
Our private car from Dong Hoi to Hoi An service will begin with our friendly driver picking you up at your hotel. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Marble Mountains is the popular title for these 5 elemental mountains: Metal (Venus), Wood (Jupiter), Water (Mercury), Earth (Saturn) and Fire (Mars). Presently, there is just one mountain open for public viewing, so passengers simply go to Water Mountain. This one is the biggest and exist the historic and delightful site for sightseeing and discover.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +10 USD) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Sightseeing available upon request
- Departure time flexible
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||139 USD|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||160 USD|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||175 USD|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
If you have a few days in Hoi An ancient town, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car
- Round trip Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by car
- Round trip Hoi An to Danang by car
See more trips from Hoi An town at: Hoi An Car Rental
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Dong Hoi to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Dong Hoi city to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Dong Hoi city to Hoi An, no stop on the way?
Private car Dong Hoi to Hoi An will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Dong Hoi city to Hoi An?
The transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An, It takes about 5.5- 6 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Dong Hoi to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Dong Hoi city to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Dong Hoi to Hoi An, you will stop at Vinh Moc tunnel (Upon request), Hien Luong bridge, La Vang Holy land, Lap An lagoon, Hai Van Pass, Marble Mountains and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Dong Hoi city?
With Dong Hoi to Hoi An transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.