Private Car from Hoi An to InterContinental , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 460,000 VND. The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab .☎ 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental Danang By Private Car
- 2 Extra charges for other places
- 3 PRICE PER CAR
- 4 Frequently asked questions:
- 4.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to InterContinental ?
- 4.2 2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 4.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to InterContinental , no stop on the way?
- 4.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to InterContinental ?
- 4.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental ?
- 4.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to intercontinental by car?
- 4.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to intercontinental?
- 4.8 8. How will we pay for the danang intercontinental?
- 5 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental Danang By Private Car
Private car transfer from Hoi An to Intercontinental Danang is the door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver. Hoi An Private Car Company provides high-quality transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental Danang with flexible time, tailor-made itinerary as well a professional driver.
Hoi An was an international trading port of Vietnam from the 15th century. It is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Traveling to Hoi An, you must explore Hoi An by night, visit the Japanese Bridge; Hoi An old houses, Chinese Assembly Halls as well as the best Hoi An street foods.
InterContinental Danang resort is a world luxury 5-star resort with the top level of service; luxury facilities and fabulous views of mountains and the Ocean. If you stay in Hoi An and would like to get a private transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental Danang, you must book our Hoi An Private Car to InterContinental Danang resort.
Extra charges for other places
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request + 8 USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
*Included:Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees and Airport Fees
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees
If you have a few days in Da Nang Center , you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Da Nang to Ba Na Hills round trip by private car
- Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary round trip by privpate car
- Da Nang to Hue and round trip by private car
- Da Nang to Vinpearl land round trip by private car
See more trips from Da Nang at: Da Nang car rental
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to InterContinental ?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to InterContinental , that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to InterContinental , no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An to InterContinental will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to InterContinental ?
The transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental , It takes about 1hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to InterContinental ?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to InterContinental but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to intercontinental by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from da nang to intercontinental , you will stop at My Khue beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to intercontinental?
With Hoi An to intercontinental transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the danang intercontinental?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.