Private Car From Hoi An To Lady Buddha , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 30 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha by car
- 2 Extra charges for other places
- 3 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 3.1 Included
- 3.2 Excluded
- 3.3 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
- 3.4 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.5 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Lady Buddha Danang, no stop on the way?
- 3.6 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Lady Buddha Danang?
- 3.7 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
- 3.8 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Lady Buddha by car?
- 3.9 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
- 3.10 8. How will we pay for the Hoi An to Lady Buddha trip?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha by car
Transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha by private car with professional driver takes around 55 minutes (40 kilometers) and is the fastest, most comfortable and most convenient alternative to an uncomfortable bus or over-priced taxi when traveling to Lady Buddha from Hoi An. Traveling from Hoi An to Lady Buddha Danang by car is safe and flexible to your schedule and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture.
At 67 meters, Lady Buddha is the tallest buddha in Vietnam. That is as tall as Christ the Redeemer standing on top of Christ the Redeemer, but only half a Statue of Liberty.
Inside the Lady Buddha are seventeen floors, each with a shrine dedicated to a different Buddha. On the top floor is a flight of stairs that you can take up to her head where you can marvel over the views of the city and the ocean as if you were the Lady Buddha herself, or so I’ve heard. I have never been lucky enough to go when the stairs are actually open, but maybe you are more auspicious than I am, you’ll never know if you don’t go!
Where is Lady Buddha?
Lady Buddha is inside the Linh Ung Bai Pagoda, which is on the southern side of Son Tra peninsula. As she faces the ocean her back is turned to an ancient forest that is home to indigenous Vietnamese birds and animals, the most famous being the endangered Red Shanked Douc! It might be a better idea to travel further up the peninsula towards the Monkey Passage to see them, as they are very shy. Keep an eye out, however, for some naughty macaques while you visit the Pagoda, and be sure to hold on to your belongings when you spot one, they are known for helping themselves to the delicious snacks of the visitors which include your bags and sunglasses!
Linh Ung Bai Pagoda is the largest pagoda in Danang and is made up of the main shrine, an ancestral home, an auditorium, and the Arhat statue garden. The sculptures of spiritual rites that stand in the Arhat statue garden express love, hate, anger and joy. I am not sure how many sculptures are in Linh Ung Bai Pagoda altogether, so be sure to count them on your visit.
The pagoda is approx 14km from the center of Da Nang City and 9km from My Khe Beach. The road up to the pagoda starts in the Man Thai fishing village. It is definitely worth making a quick stop and having a look around. The fisherman supply all the fish to the local restaurants and still use traditional fishing methods. Get there early, around 6am, and watch the fisherman get ready for their day at sea.
Extra charges for other places
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +8 USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request) – the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Hoi An to Lady Buddha (speacial request)
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- Any special requests are welcome
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||30 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||35 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||45 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
If you have a few days in Hoi An ancient town, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car
- Day trip Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by car
- Day trip Hoi An to Hue by car
- Day trip Hoi An to Danang Airport by car
See more trips from Hoi An ancient town at: Hoi An Car Rental
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Lady Buddha , that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Lady Buddha Danang, no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An to Lady Buddha city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Lady Buddha Danang?
The transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha , It takes about 1 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Lady Buddha but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Lady Buddha by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Lady Buddha , you will stop at My Khue beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Lady Buddha ?
With Hoi An to Lady Buddha transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the Hoi An to Lady Buddha trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hoi An to Cham Museum so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.