Private Car From Hoi An To Hue , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 52 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by private car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 4.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Hue?
- 4.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 4.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Hue city, no stop on the way?
- 4.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Hue city?
- 4.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Hue?
- 4.6 6. Why should I book a car rental with Hoi An Private Car ?
- 4.7 7. What types of car can I rent in Hoi An?
- 4.8 8. How can I cancel my car booking through Hoi An Private Car Company?
- 5 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by private car
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by car takes on average 2.5 hours (130 kilometers) when transferring without stops – currently however, the most popular option for transfer includes several amazing sightseeing opportunities. Unlike other modes of transport, private car Hoi An to Hue with professional driver allows you at create your own journey on your time and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Additionally, when traveling from Hoi An to Hue, travelers have the opportunity to see famous destinations such as the Marble Mountains, My Khe Beach, Ling Ung Pagoda, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach and Elephant Springs – making it one of the most popular short voyages in Vietnam due to it having so much to offer in such a short distance.
When traveling from Hoi An to Hue, you have various modes of transport to choose from – each has it’s own pros and drawbacks, so in this post we will discuss the best ways to travel from Hoi An to Hue so that you can choose the best option for you! Each option will vary in duration, price, itinerary and comfort so make sure you take time to know which is best for you, as this is a journey you may only do once in a lifetime!
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hoi An to Hue by car. (Note: You wont experience the Hai Van Pass like this when traveling by bus or train)
- Lang Co Beach – Situated slightly north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is a stunning stretch of sand and water – a small coastal town offering a range of delicious local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Well known for its fresh oyster farms and natural environment, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is the home of several types of animals and aquatic life. The endless view of the surrounding mountains is one to remember.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue!
You may request for round trip Hoi An – Hue – Hoi An on the same day (tick return option on booking form). In this option, you will visit Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon and can choose max 3 places (such as: Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, Tu Duc tomb, Hue citadel, Thien Mu pagoda) to visit when you arrive in Hue.
Extra charges for other places
- Cam Thanh coconut village (upon request +15 USD) – referred to as Bay Mau has been rising for 200 years. Travelers have chance to learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community and explore the wetland ecosystem in coracles. Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net or cast net.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +27 USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
- The service is available both ways
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||52 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||60 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||69 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Hue?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Hue, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Hue city, no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An to Hue city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Hue city?
The transfer from Hoi An to Hue, It takes about 4 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Hue but only for one day before your trip start. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Why should I book a car rental with Hoi An Private Car ?
Hoi An Private Car Company is the best place to book a car. You’ll see all the available options from suppliers in the city, and we find every opportunity to make your car rental in Hoi An cheap. Find savings with our exclusive offers and member prices, and earn rewards with every booking. Save more when you bundle bookings together into a package in Hoi An. You’ll find everything you need for travel in one place, because where you book matters. Book car rentals, hotels, vacation rentals, flights, activities, and more.
7. What types of car can I rent in Hoi An?
There are many different types of cars available for rent, ranging from budget to luxury, that come in a wide variety of sizes: compact, midsize, sedans, SUVs, trucks, convertibles, hybrid vehicles, and more.
8. How can I cancel my car booking through Hoi An Private Car Company?
Cancel your car booking by first signing in to your account. In the “Fi nd Itinerary” section, select “Manage Booking” and you will see the option to “Cancel Reservation”. Pre-paid bookings should be canceled at least 6 hours before the scheduled pickup time to be eligible for a refund. If you want to change or cancel a car hire that was booked as part of a vacation package, please visit our customer service portal for assistance.