Private Car from Hue to My Son Sanctuary , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hue , or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 78 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by private car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 PRICE PER CAR
- 5 Frequently asked questions:
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An?
- 5.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Hoi An with My Son sanctuary, no stop on the way?
- 5.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to My Son to Hoi An by private car?
- 5.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Hoi An with My Son sanctuary?
- 5.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to My Son to Hoi An by car?
- 5.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from My Son to Hoi An?
- 5.8 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by private car
Transfer from Hue to My Son Sanctuary by car will take around 3 hours (127 kilometers) and another hour (39 kilometers) to get from My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An. The road from Hue to My Son to Hoi An has the most breathtaking view in Central Vietnam. Traveling from Hue to My Son sanctuary Hoi An by private car with professional driver is safe, convenient and affordable and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee. Unlike taking the train or bus, traveling from Hue – My Son – Hoi An by car makes this possible!
The same price is applied for other trips below: Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary to Hue by car
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car (Note: You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train).
- My Son Sanctuary – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists. My Son Holy land is an attractive destination not only for domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom.
After your My Son Sanctuary Day Trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you to Hoi An city center and drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +8 USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Hue to Hoi An by private car
- Day trip Hue to Dong Hoi by private car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by private car
- Day trip Hue to Danang by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Hue Car Rental
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Hoi An with My Son sanctuary, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Hoi An with My Son sanctuary will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to My Son to Hoi An by private car?
The transfer from Hụe to My Son to Hoi An, it takes about 3 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Hoi An with My Son sanctuary?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Hoi An with My Son but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to My Son to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to My Son to Hoi An, you will stop at Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van pass, Marble Mountains and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from My Son to Hoi An?
With Hue to My Son to Hoi An transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)