- 1 Transfer from Hue to Danang by car – Hue to Danang airport
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 PRICE PER CAR
- 5 Frequently asked questions
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Da Nang?
- 5.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Da Nang city, no stop on the way?
- 5.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Da Nang city?
- 5.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Da Nang?
- 5.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Da Nang by car?
- 5.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Da Nang?
- 5.8 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hue to Danang by car – Hue to Danang airport
Transfer from Hue to Danang by car with professional driver will take approximately 2.5 hours (100 kilometers) when traveling directly, however there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most-popular option for travelers in Vietnam. Unlike taking the train or bus, traveling from Hue to Danang by private car via Hai Van Pass makes this possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
The same price is applied for other trips below: Hue to Danang airport by car
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car (Note: You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train).
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Danang!
Extra charges for other places
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge boulders. A perfect place to swim, eat and relax.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +10 USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
Maybe you interesting: Hidden road Hue to Danang
- The service is available both ways
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Da Nang?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Da Nang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Da Nang city, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Da Nang city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Da Nang city?
The transfer from Hụe to Da Nang city, It takes about 2.5 – 3 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Da Nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Da Nang, you will stop at Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Da Nang?
With Hue to Da Nang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)