Private transfer Car From Hue To Hoi An , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hue , or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 52 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hue to Hoi An by private car
- 2 ` PRICE PER CAR
- 2.1 Included
- 2.2 Excluded
- 2.3 Frequently asked questions:
- 2.4 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Hoi An?
- 2.5 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 2.6 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Hoi An, no stop on the way?
- 2.7 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Hoi An?
- 2.8 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Hoi An?
- 2.9 5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Hoi An by car?
- 2.10 6. Why should I book a car rental with Hoi An Private Car ?
- 2.11 7. What types of car can I rent in Hoi An?
- 2.12 8. How can I cancel my car booking through Hoi An Private Car Company?
- 3 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hue to Hoi An by private car
Transfer from Hue to Hoi An by car with our own professional driver will take around 2 hours 30 minutes (127 kilometers) when traveling directly, however the most popular option for tourists is Hue to Hoi An by private car – making a full day of this journey with the amazing sightseeing opportunities and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Hoi An by private car (Note: You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train).
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An!
Extra charges for other places
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +27 USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Cam Thanh coconut village (upon request +15 USD) – referred to as Bay Mau has been rising for 200 years. Travelers have chance to learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community and explore the wetland ecosystem in coracles. Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net or cast net.
- The service is available both ways
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend 9:00am if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
` PRICE PER CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||52 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||60 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||69 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
If you have a few days in Hoi An, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
See more trips from Hoi An at: Hoi An car rental
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Hoi An?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Hoi An, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Hoi An will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Hoi An?
The transfer from Hụe to Hoi An, It takes about 3 – 3.5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Hoi An, you will stop at Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, Marble Mountains and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Why should I book a car rental with Hoi An Private Car ?
Hoi An Private Car Company is the best place to book a car. You’ll see all the available options from suppliers in the city, and we find every opportunity to make your car rental in Hoi An cheap. Find savings with our exclusive offers and member prices, and earn rewards with every booking. Save more when you bundle bookings together into a package in Hoi An. You’ll find everything you need for travel in one place, because where you book matters. Book car rentals, hotels, vacation rentals, flights, activities, and more.
7. What types of car can I rent in Hoi An?
There are many different types of cars available for rent, ranging from budget to luxury, that come in a wide variety of sizes: compact, midsize, sedans, SUVs, trucks, convertibles, hybrid vehicles, and more.
8. How can I cancel my car booking through Hoi An Private Car Company?
Cancel your car booking by first signing in to your account. In the “Fi nd Itinerary” section, select “Manage Booking” and you will see the option to “Cancel Reservation”. Pre-paid bookings should be canceled at least 6 hours before the scheduled pickup time to be eligible for a refund. If you want to change or cancel a car hire that was booked as part of a vacation package, please visit our customer service portal for assistance.