- 1 Transfer from Hue to Vinpearl Land by Private Car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 Price Per Car
- 5 Frequently asked questions:
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Vinpearl Land?
- 5.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Vinpearl Land , no stop on the way?
- 5.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
- 5.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
- 5.6 5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Vinpearl Land by car?
- 5.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
- 5.8 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hue to Vinpearl Land by Private Car
The private car transfers from Hue to Vinpearl Land is 135 miles for more 4 hours to drive by private car with driver. Of course, We offer easy and convenient two-way car hire. Providing car rental in Hue and car rental in Vinpearl Land pick you up at any time you need.
This is the most comfortable car from Hue to Vinpearl Land. You can book a car transfer Hue to Vinpearl Land with us online via WhatsApp, Mail. We are offering private transfer by car 4-seater, 7-seater and 16-seater with modern vehicles, good air conditioned and car All new. Free baby car seats, English speaking driver and Free wifi and reliable service to take you to Hotel Vinpearl Land or Hoi An in a snap of a finger.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hue to Vinpearl land by car. (Note: You wont experience the Hai Van Pass like this when traveling by bus or train)
- Lang Co Beach – Situated slightly north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is a stunning stretch of sand and water – a small coastal town offering a range of delicious local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Well known for its fresh oyster farms and natural environment, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is the home of several types of animals and aquatic life. The endless view of the surrounding mountains is one to remembe
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel Vinpearl Land!
Extra charges for other places
- Cam Thanh coconut village (upon request +15 USD) – referred to as Bay Mau has been rising for 200 years. Travelers have chance to learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community and explore the wetland ecosystem in coracles. Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net or cast net.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +27 USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
- The service is available both ways
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Hue to Hoi An by private car
- Day trip Hue to Dong Hoi by private car
- Day trip Hue to Hot Spring Park by private car
- Day trip Hue to My Son by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Hue Car Rental
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Vinpearl Land?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Vinpearl Land , that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Vinpearl Land , no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Vinpearl Land will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
The transfer from Hue to Vinpearl Land , It takes about 3 – 3.5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Vinpearl Land but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Vinpearl Land by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Vinpearl Land , you will stop at Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, Marble Mountains and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue to Vinpearl Land ?
With Hue to Vinpearl Land , all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)