- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
- 1.1 What to expect in standard trip
- 1.2 Extra charges for other places
- 1.3 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 1.4 Instructions for use of service
- 1.5 Pictures of cars
- 1.6 TOUR REVIEWS
Transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
Transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by car will take about 6.5 hours (338 kilometers), however, you may enjoy several sceneries and make quick stops along the way. Travelling from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee. Join us and take the opportunity to see the amazing landscapes of Central Vietnam on the way from Hoi An to Phong Nha.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day with Hoi An Private Car Company will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
- Hue Citadel (upon request +11 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +10 USD) – intricate underground network of tunnels and a village that was used during the war
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Sightseeing available upon request
- Departure time flexible
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||130 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||160 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||175 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Instructions for use of service
✔️ For Hotel or private address pick up: please wait at the lobby (if you give your Hotel room number when booking, the driver will ask for the reception)
✔️ Post-Paid: Customer pays in the car in Vietnam dongs (Sorry you cannot pay the driver in $, but ask him where to find an ATM, he will help you)
🚗 Why should I book a car rental with Hoi An Private Car ?
Hoi An Private Car Company is the best place to book a car. You’ll see all the available options from suppliers in the city, and we find every opportunity to make your car rental in Hoi An cheap. Find savings with our exclusive offers and member prices, and earn rewards with every booking. Save more when you bundle bookings together into a package in Hoi An. You’ll find everything you need for travel in one place, because where you book matters. Book car rentals, hotels, vacation rentals, flights, activities, and more.
🚗 What types of car can I rent in Hoi An?
There are many different types of cars available for rent, ranging from budget to luxury, that come in a wide variety of sizes: compact, midsize, sedans, SUVs, trucks, convertibles, hybrid vehicles, and more.
🚗 How can I cancel my car booking through Hoi An Private Car Company?
Cancel your car booking by first signing in to your account. In the “Fi nd Itinerary” section, select “Manage Booking” and you will see the option to “Cancel Reservation”. Pre-paid bookings should be canceled at least 6 hours before the scheduled pickup time to be eligible for a refund. If you want to change or cancel a car hire that was booked as part of a vacation package, please visit our customer service portal for assistance.
Pictures of cars
When travelling the 335km distance from Hoi An to Phong Nha, you have 3 options: you can take the train (8 hours), the bus (8.5 hours), or the motorbike from Hoi An to Hue before continuing by bus or train from Hue to Phong Nha. Fares start at $11.50.Nov 5, 2019
about 220 km
Hue is about 220 km from Phong Nha. It takes about 4 hours to get there
The best way to get from Hoi An to Hue is by hiring a private driver for the day. By having a driver, we were able to visit My Son Sanctuary, Da Nang, Marble Mountain, travel over Hai Van Pass, walk on Lang Co Beach, and have pit stops for lunch and photos.
The best way to travel the 215km distance from Phong Nha to Hue is via bus. This bus journey takes 3 hours and costs $6.50. You can also travel by train but this takes 4.5 hours and tickets start from $8. Taking the bus from Phong Nha to Hue is far easier than taking the train