Private Car From Hoi An To Phong Nha , Pick up at hotels , private house in Hoi An , or Homestay villa , Car price is only from 130 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
To start, Hoi An Transfer team does NOT recommend traveling straight from Hoi An to Phong Nha. Instead, we suggest booking a private car service and drive over the Hai Van Pass, stop at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world – Lang Co, or swim in Elephant Spring on the way from Hoi An to Hue. Stay 1 night in Hue then depart for Phong Nha. You will miss many good things if you skip Hue city
If you don’t have more time or you back to Vietnam 2-3 times, the transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha is a good idea for discovering the national park – Phong Nha Ke Bang.
Phong Nha Ke Bang is one of the largest limestone mountains in the world with over 200 large and small caves. Phong Nha town is famous as the town of the nice & hidden cave.
The distance from Hoian to Phong Nha is about 340 km on high way AH1 and about 310 km from Da Nang airport to Phong Nha town.
Car transfer from Hoian to Phong Nha, takes about 8 hours of transfer with a stop en route. For a long trip, we can stop for beaking and take pics, our car is prepared with free wifi hotspot, and English speaking driver, although he is not good in communication, you will fell the long way become shorter.
On the way from Hoian to Phong Nha, what thing to do and see?
- Driving through Hai Van Pass: The great, looping switchbacks, for which the pass is famous, is wide and smooth, don’t forget to stop on the mountaintop and visit the ruins of the Vietnam war, a natural border of Da Nang and Hue city.
- Stop in Lap An lagoon – Lang Co Beach: After exiting Hai Van pass, we turned onto a small road and headed for the quiet, peaceful lagoon. A road separates the lagoon from the local houses. On one side is the familiar, characteristic sight of rural life and on the other side is the untouched, landscape of mountains and water twinkling under the bright sun.
- Visiting Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai river: located in 17 parallel, in Quang Tri province, Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai River divided north and South Vietnam. Many Vietnamese people laid down their lives there to fight for national independence and freedom. Stop here after a long ride and you can relax with a cup of coffee or sugar cane
- Exploring Vinh Moc tunnels (surcharge 10 USD more): this is the last destination that we can visit on the way to Phong Nha. Vinh Moc tunnel is the remains of the Vietnamese war, it is used to being avoid bombing in the war. More than 90 families disappeared quickly into tunnels running for 2km and they can live and work while bombs rained down around them. Most of the tunnels in Vinh Moc are open to the traveler and it is kept in its original form
- Besides the landscape and historic site en route, if you want to stop for taking pictures such as Vietnam village, the green paddy fields or water buffalo… don’t hesitate to ask our driver.
Hoi An to Phong Nha Private Car Price
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by private car
- Round trip Hoi An to Hue by private car
- Round trip Hoi An to Marble Mountain
See more trips from Hoi An ancient town at: Hoi An private car hire