- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car
- 1.1 What to expect in standard trip
- 1.2 Extra charges for other places
- 1.3 PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
- 1.4 Instructions for use of service
- 1.5 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car
Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car will take about 5.5 hours (294 kilometers). However, you may enjoy several scenery and make quick stops along the way. The route from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car includes the Demilitarized Zone where the you’ll find historical sites that worth visiting. Private car Hoi An to Dong Hoi with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car is same price with this service.
What to expect in standard trip
Our private car from Hoi An to Dong Hoi service will begin with our friendly driver picking you up at your hotel. Along the way, you will visit:
- Marble Mountains is the popular title for these 5 elemental mountains: Metal (Venus), Wood (Jupiter), Water (Mercury), Earth (Saturn) and Fire (Mars). Presently, there is just one mountain open for public viewing, so passengers simply go to Water Mountain. This one is the biggest and exist the historic and delightful site for sightseeing and discover.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +10 USD) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Sightseeing available upon request
- Departure time flexible
PRICE LIST PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Picture of the car||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||139 usd / Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||160 usd / Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||175 usd /Car|
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Instructions for use of service
✔️ For Hotel or private address pick up: please wait at the lobby (if you give your Hotel room number when booking, the driver will ask for the reception)
✔️ Post-Paid: Customer pays in the car in Vietnam dongs (Sorry you cannot pay the driver in $, but ask him where to find an ATM, he will help you)