Private Car from Da Nang to Angsana . Pick up at Danang airport, private house in Danang or Homestay Villa. The price is only from 38$ . The price is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab, Hotline ☎ 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Da Nang to Angsana Lang co by Private Car
- 2 What to expect in standard trip
- 3 Extra charges for other places
- 4 Da Nang to Angsana Private Car Price
- 5 Frequently asked questions:
- 5.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Angsana?
- 5.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 5.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Angsana, no stop on the way?
- 5.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Angsana city?
- 5.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Angsana?
- 5.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang Airport To Angsana by car?
- 5.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ansana from Da Nang ?
- 5.8 8. How will we pay for the Da Nang To Angsana trip?
- 6 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Da Nang to Angsana Lang co by Private Car
Danang Airport To Angsana by private car will take around 2 hours (60 kilometers), however it is becoming a popular option for tourists because of its amazing sightseeing opportunities! Transfer from Danang Airport To Angsana by private car with professional driver is safe, convenient and affordable. Unlike taking the train or bus, traveling from Danang Airport To Angsana by car makes stopping at any places with great view possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Angsana Lăng Cô resort warmly welcomes you to the heart of adventure and discovery, amidst the azure-blue waters of the East Sea and the emerald green forests of the Truong Son mountain range at Laguna Lăng Cô. From here, you can explore three amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Hoi An Ancient Town, The Imperial Citadel of Hue and My Son Sanctuary. Get active with jungle hikes, watersports or a round of golf at the Sir Nick Faldo-designed 18-hole Laguna Lăng Cô championship course, or get pampered at the award-winning Angsana Spa. Whatever your pleasure, it’s all about sensing the moment at Angsana.
What to expect in standard trip
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Angsana Lang Co.
Extra charges for other places
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +12 USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that all represent one of earths elements. Scattered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +13 USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Da Nang to Angsana Private Car Price
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Hue to Hoi An by private car
- Day trip Hue to Dong Hoi by private car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by private car
- Day trip Hue to My Son by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Hue Car Rental
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Angsana?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Danang Airport To Angsana, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang to Angsana, no stop on the way?
Private car Danang Airport To Angsana city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Angsana city?
The transfer from Danang Airport To Angsana , It takes about 2 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Angsana?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Danang Airport To Angsana but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang Airport To Angsana by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Danang Airport To Angsana, you will stop at Hai Van Pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ansana from Da Nang ?
With Danang Airport To Angsana transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the Da Nang To Angsana trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)