Private Car from Hoi An to Cham Museum , Pick up at hotel, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 25 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum by Private Car
- 2 PRICE PER CAR
- 3 Frequently asked questions:
- 3.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Cham Museum ?
- 3.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Cham Museum city, no stop on the way?
- 3.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Cham Museum city?
- 3.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum?
- 3.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Cham Museum by car?
- 3.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Cham Museum ?
- 3.8 8. How will we pay for the Hoi An to Cham Museum trip?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum by Private Car
Transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum by private car with professional driver takes around 45 minutes (30 kilometers) and is the fastest, most comfortable and most convenient alternative to an uncomfortable bus or over-priced taxi when traveling to Cham Museum from Hoi An. Traveling from Hoi An to Cham Museum Danang by car is safe and flexible to your schedule and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture.
With their roots dating back as far as 192 AD, Vietnam’s indigenous Cham people lived an Indian way of life in both culture and language. The Cham Museum in Danang is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. Housing the largest exhibition of Cham sculpture in the world, the museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the 7th to the 15th centuries.
Many of the exhibits are considered masterpieces of their field showcased according to the region in which they were found with a total of ten separate interior exhibition rooms. All of the sculptures on display fall into one of the following sections – icon, pedestal, pediment, or fragment, with the area in which they were found determining where they are exhibited.
When you’ve finished browsing the internal creations, step outside to appreciate the building itself carefully crafted with objects of worship including idols and holy animals surrounded by flowers, leaves and turrets all symbols of Hinduism.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Hoi An to Cham Museum (speacial request)
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- Any special requests are welcome
PRICE PER CAR
|Hoi An – Cham Museum|
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Cham Museum ?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Cham Museum , that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An to Cham Museum city, no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An to Cham Museum city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Cham Museum city?
The transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum, It takes about 1 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Cham Museum?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Cham Museum but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Cham Museum by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Cham Museum , you will stop at My Khue beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Cham Museum ?
With Hoi An to Cham Museum transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the Hoi An to Cham Museum trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hoi An to Cham Museum so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)