Private Car From Hoi An To Ba Na Hills , Pick up at hotels, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 1,000,000 VND. The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . ☎ 0905566176
- 1 Transfer Hoi An to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang by car
- 2 PRICE PER CAR
- 3 Frequently asked questions:
- 3.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Golden Bridge?
- 3.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.3 3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Ba Na Hills?
- 3.4 4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills?
- 3.5 5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Golden Bridge by car?
- 3.6 6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hoi An?
- 3.7 7. How will we pay for the trip?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Transfer Hoi An to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang by car
Transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by private car (Golden Bridge is located in Ba Na Hills) takes around 1 hours (67 kilometers) and is the fastest, most comfortable and most convenient alternative to over-priced taxi when traveling between the two locations. Traveling from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car with professional driver is safe and affordable and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Additionally, you also have the opportunity to visit some unmissable attractions when traveling from Hoi An to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills.
Transfer from Ba Na Hills to Hoi An is the same price with Hoi An to Ba Na Hills.
With VM Car, transfer will begin with our driver greeting you at your hotel/pick-up point at the arranged time. Along the way, you can visit:
- My Son sanctuary (upon request +30 USD) – the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +8 USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- Ba Na Hills Danang – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018. Thousands of local and international guests visits Ba Na Hills from Hoi An to witness the unique design of renowned Golden Bridge.
After stopping at all your destinations requested, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Ba Na Hills!
- We will charge $40 for tour guide if your itinerary includes My Son sanctuary and Ba Na hills
- Baby seats are available upon request
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Hue or Danang
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- Any special requests are welcome
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Danang to My Son Sanctuary by private car
- Round trip Danang to Hue by private car
- Round trip Danang to Hoi An by private car
See more trips from Danang at: Da Nang Car Rental
- Private car & Driver transfer
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Golden Bridge?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Golden Bridge, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Ba Na Hills?
The transfer from Hoi An to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, It takes about 1.5hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Golden Bridge by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Golden Bridge, you will stop at Marble Mountains (upon request), My Khe beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hoi An?
With Hoi An to Ba Na Hills transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver