- 1 Transfer from Hoi An To Da Nang By Private Car
- 2 PRICE PER CAR
- 3 Frequently asked questions:
- 3.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An To Da nang?
- 3.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An To Danang city, no stop on the way?
- 3.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An To Da Nang city?
- 3.5 5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An To Da nang?
- 3.6 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An To Da nang by car?
- 3.7 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An To Da Nang ?
- 3.8 8. How will we pay for the Hoi An To Da Nang?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Da Nang and Hoi An Old Town are two hot destination located in the central of Vietnam. Da Nang is the third largest city in Vietnam with a thrilling mix of modernity and traditions of the cultural. It has many beautiful landscapes, unique bridges, long beaches, culinary values and places of entertainment. Hoi An Old Town is a well-known tourist destination in central Quang Nam province. This place is once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries. It is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.
The distance from Hoi An to Da Nang is 30 km. Hoi An to Da Nang by Private Car is the way to go the fastest, most comfortable and safest. Moreover, you also have the opportunity to experience some fantastic sightseeing opportunities with driver can speak English.
In the morning/ afternoon, our driver will pick up from your hotel at the arranged time.
Along the way you will have the chance to see:
- The Marble Mountains (upon request) – also known as Ngu Hanh Son. It is the group of five hills, made of marble and limestone. There are several caves, many stairs, pagodas and 2 spectacular viewing points. The Marble Mountains offer a unbelievable panoramic view of Da Nang on the peak.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request) – considered as the largest pagoda in both scale and art of architecture in Da Nang. It is located on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, just 9 km away from the city center. This pagoda is famous with the well-known big 64 meter Lady Buddha statue.
- My Khe Beach – one the most popular beach in Da Nang. My Khe Beach gives 30 kilometers of smooth white sand, gentle slope and crystal clear water surrounded by coconut trees.
After stopping at all of your requested locations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
– Baby seats are available upon request
– Service available both ways
– For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
– Additional charges will apply for drop off to hotels outside the city center
– Any special requests are welcome
PRICE PER CAR
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
|Transfer with Sightseeing – 1 way|
*Included:Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees and Airport Fees
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees (Marble Mountain 40.000 vnd/pax)
If you have a few days in Da Nang Center , you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Da Nang to Ba Na Hills round trip by private car
- Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary round trip by privpate car
- Da Nang to Hue and round trip by private car
- Da Nang to Vinpearl land round trip by private car
See more trips from Da Nang at: Da Nang car rental
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An To Da nang?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An To Danang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hoi An To Danang city, no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An To Danang city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An To Da Nang city?
The transfer from Hoi An To Danang, It takes about 1 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An To Da nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An To Danang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An To Da nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Da Nang, you will stop at My Khue beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An To Da Nang ?
With Hoi An To Da Nang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the Hoi An To Da Nang?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.