Private Car from Hue to Ba Na Hills, Pick up at hue airport , private house in Hue , or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 56 usd . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176
- 1 Transfer Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang by car
- 2 Price Per Car
- 3 Frequently asked questions:
- 3.1 1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Golden Bridge?
- 3.2 2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
- 3.3 3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Ba Na Hills, no stop on the way?
- 3.4 4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Ba Na Hills?
- 3.5 6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Golden Bridge by car?
- 3.6 7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hue?
- 3.7 8. How will we pay for the trip?
- 4 Pictures of cars
Transfer Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang by car
Hue to Ba Na Hills by car (Golden Bridge is located in Ba Na Hills) will take approximately 2 hours 15 minutes (119 kilometers) when traveling directly. However there are many sightseeing opportunities along the way to Ba Na Hills from Hue you can’t just afford to miss. It will be wise to make your Hue to Ba Na Hills Danang by private car a full-day adventure as it is the best way to make the most of your journey through Central Vietnam!
Private car Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang with professional driver is safe, clean and convenient – and best of all, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture!
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will have a chance to visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car.
- Ba Na Hills Danang – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018. Local and international tourists travel from Hue to Golden Bridge to witness the unique design of renowned structure.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Ba Na Hills!
You may request for return trip from Ba Na Hills to Hue, drop off Danang or Hoi An after explored Ba Na Hills.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Danang or Hoi An
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Hue to Hoi An by private car
- Day trip Hue to Dong Hoi by private car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by private car
- Day trip Hue to My Son by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Hue Car Rental
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Golden Bridge?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Golden Bridge, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Ba Na Hills, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Ba Na Hills will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Ba Na Hills?
The transfer from Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, It takes about 3 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Ba Na Hills but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Golden Bridge by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Golden Bridge, you will stop at Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hue?
With Hue to Ba Na Hills transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)